KUDO TURKEY & DUCK SENIOR/ LIGHT is a complete, well-balanced dry food intended for the nutrition of old dogs as well as dogs that need a correction of body weight. Since it is made with cold press technology, without potatoes, added colours or artificial aromas, this food is very easy to digest.
• A high content of fibres enables a slower passage of food through the digestive system, and thereby reduces the feeling of hunger in dogs between meals.
• A high content of meat proteins and a low content of fats make this food the right choice for less active dogs, those that are at risk of obesity.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Crude protein 24%, Crude fat 11%, Crude fiber 3,2%, Crude ash 5,5%, Calcium 1,1%, Phosphorus 0,85%, Sodium 0,15%, Moisture max. 10%. Metabolizable energy: 3640 kcal/kg.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated turkey and duck meat (30%), dried sweet potatoes, dried potatoes, turkey fat (10%), oat flakes (8%), lamb liver (5%), dried pumpkin (2%), dehydrated lamb liver (2%), corn flakes, dried carrot (1,2%), flax seed, chicory extract, dried herbs, beta glucans, cartilage extract, vitamin-mineral mixture.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.