KUDO TURKEY & DUCK MINI JUNIOR is a complete, well-balanced food which provides all the ingredients necessary for the proper growth and development of puppies of small dog breeds up to 12 months old.
• Cold press technology ensures a high degree of digestibility and maximal usability of all nutritious substances.
• Carefully chosen ingredients provide all the necessary vitamins and minerals that are crucial for the growth of our puppies.
• A high percentage of meat in food will make your puppy enjoy every meal.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Crude protein 26%, Crude fat 14%, Crude fiber 3,4%, Crude ash 5,5%, Calcium 1,3%, Phosphorus 0,95%, Sodium 0,15%, Moisture max. 10%. Metabolizable energy: 3840 kcal/kg.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated turkey and duck meat (34%), dried sweet potatoes, dried potatoes, turkey fat (15%), oat flakes (8%), lamb liver (5%), dried pumpkin (2%), dehydrated lamb liver (2%), corn flakes, dried carrot (1,2%), flax seed, chicory extract, dried herbs, beta glucans, vitamin-mineral mixture.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.