KUDO TURKEY & DUCK MINI ADULT is a complete, fully balanced dry food for dogs of small breeds older than 12 months.
• Cold press technology and the high content of fibres ensure very good digestibility, so that this food is also appropriate for the nutrition of sensitive dogs.
• In our manufacturing process we do not use any artificial colours or aromas, and the high percentage of fresh meat will stimulate the appetite of even the choosiest of our pets.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Crude protein 25%, Crude fat 14%, Crude fiber 3,4%, Crude ash 5,4%, Calcium 1,1%, Phosphorus 0,85%, Sodium 0,15%, Moisture max. 10%. Metabolizable energy: 3840 kcal/kg.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated turkey and duck meat (32%), dried sweet potatoes, dried potatoes, turkey fat (14%), oat flakes (8%), lamb liver (5%), dried pumpkin (2%), dehydrated lamb liver (2%), corn flakes, dried carrot (1,2%), flax seed, chicory extract, dried herbs, beta glucans, vitamin-mineral mixture.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.