KUDO RED MEAT & VEGETABLES MINI ADULT is a complete, precisely balanced food for adult dogs of small breeds.
• With its extremely natural taste, it will make your dog overjoyed at every one of its meals.
• Red meat, as a basic food ingredient, is an excellent source of proteins, iron, and zink, which are irreplaceable in the making of muscle mass and a good immunological state.
• This formulation is a perfect choice for the nutrition of active dogs.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Crude protein 25%, Crude fat 14%, Crude fiber 3,4%, Crude ash 7,3%, Calcium 1,1%, Phosphorus 0,85%, Sodium 0,15%, Moisture max. 10%. Metabolizable energy: 3850 kcal/kg.
INGREDIENTS: dehydrated beef (34%), dried sweet potatoes, dried potatoes, beef fat (14%), oat flakes (8%), lamb liver (7%), dried pumpkin (2%), corn flakes, dried carrot (1,2%), flax seed, chicory extract, dried herbs, beta glucans, vitamin-mineral mixture.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.