KUDO LAMB & RICE MINI JUNIOR is a dry food for puppies with all the necessary ingredients. It is a complete meal because it contains all the nutrients needed for puppies of small breeds and young dogs up to one year of age.
• Carefully selected and balanced ingredients ensure the proper growth and development of your puppy.
• A high percentage of lamb guarantees that the puppy will enjoy every meal.
• Fruits, vegetables and herbs used in production are a natural source of vitamins and minerals necessary for
a growing puppy.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Crude protein 26%, Crude fat 14%, Crude fiber 3,4%, Crude ash 6,8%, Calcium 1,3%, Phosphorus 0,95%, Sodium 0,15%, Moisture max. 10%. Metabolizable energy: 3860 kcal/kg.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated lamb meat (34%), dried sweet potatoes, dried potatoes, beef fat (15%), rice flour (8%), lamb liver (5%), oat flakes (4%), dried pumpkin (2%), dehydrated lamb liver (2%), corn flakes, dried carrot (1,2%), flax seed, chicory extract, dried herbs , beta glucans, vitamin-mineral mixture.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.