KUDO LAMB & RICE MINI ADULT is a complete dry dog food. It is complete meal that contains all nutrients required for an adult dog of small breed of age 1 year and older.
• Dried chicory root (or chicory extract) and yucca extract provide prebiotic inulin and support a healthy balance of intestinal flora.
• Free of artificial colors, preservatives and gluten-free ingredients.
• Monoprotein formula.
• Good choice for food intolerance and allergy to gluten or certain proteins;
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Crude protein 25%, Crude fat 14%, Crude fiber 3,4%, Crude ash 6,8%, Calcium 1,1%, Phosphorus 0,85%, Sodium 0,15%, Moisture max. 10%. Metabolizable energy: 3830 kcal/kg.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated lamb meat (32%), dried sweet potatoes, dried potatoes, beef fat (15%), rice flour (8%), lamb liver (5%), oat flakes (4%), dried pumpkin (2%), dehydrated lamb liver (2%), corn flakes, dried carrot (1,2%), flax seed, chicory extract, dried herbs, beta glucans, vitamin-mineral mixture.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.