KUDO LAMB & RICE MEDIUM AND MAXI JUNIOR is a complete dry food for medium and large breed puppies and for the dogs of medium breeds up to 12 months of age, or for the dogs of large breeds up to 18 months of age.
• The high content of meat nourishes the muscles and ensures the proper development of the skeletal system of the puppy.
• Cold pressing technology enables easy digestibility of quality ingredients and their maximum absorption.
• The right choice of natural fiber in the diet ensures better digestion of your puppy.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Crude protein 25%, Crude fat 14%, Crude fiber 3,4%, Crude ash 6,8%, Calcium 1,3%, Phosphorus 0,95%, Sodium 0,15%, Moisture max. 10%. Metabolizable energy: 4120 kcal/kg.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated lamb meat (34%), dried sweet potatoes, dried potatoes, beef fat (15%), rice flour (8%), lamb liver (5%), oat flakes (4%), dried pumpkin (2%), dehydrated lamb liver (2%), corn flakes, dried carrot (1,2%), flax seed, chicory extract, dried herbs, beta glucans, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin-mineral mixture.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.