Kudo adult medium&maxi is a perfectly balanced complete meal in accordance with nutritional requirements for medium and large breed adult dogs (over 10kg of body weight). It is rich in animal proteins and full of nutrients from vegetables and healthy herbs that will ensure good vitality and health to your dog.
• The product is easily digestible thanks to the technology of cold pressing that keeps ingredients in their natural form
• It contains a high amount of chicken meat with vegetables, fruit, and healthy herbs.
• It does not contain grains, potato, or tapioca.
• All ingredients are natural, with no added colours, aromas, or flavour enhancers.
• Beta-glucans from dry brewer's yeast and chicory root stimulate natural immunity.
• Natural minerals keep joints in good condition.
• It has a low glycemic index because it does not contain grains or potato.
• The product has a low allergenic index because it does not contain grains and gluten.
• This recipe also contains pumpkin for better digestion.
ANALYTICAL CONTENT: Crude protein 27%, Crude fat 14%, Crude fibre 3%, Crude ash 5.3%, Calcium 1.1%, Phosphorus 0.85%, Sodium 0.15%, Moisture max.10%.
ADDITIVES(per kg), Vitamins: Vitamin A 17500 IU, Vitamin D3 1900 IU, Vitamin E 300 mg, Vitamin B1 15 mg, Vitamin B2 15 mg, Vitamin B6 10 mg, Vitamin B12 0.05 mg, Vitamin B3 50 mg, Vitamin B5 30 mg, Folic acid 2 mg, Biotin 0.3 mg, Vitamin C 50 mg; Trace elements: Iodine 2 mg, Selenium 0.15 mg, Iron 80 mg, Copper 5 mg, organically bound Copper 3 mg, Zinc 70 mg, organically bound Zinc 30 mg, Manganese 7 mg, Choline 660 mg, DL methionine 500 mg; Antioxidants: tocopherol-rich extracts from plant oils.
INGREDIENTS: dehydrated chicken meat (31%), dried peas, chicken fat, dehulled buckwheat seeds*(not a grain), chicken liver, sun dried whole peas, whole buckwheat seeds*(not a grain), dried carrot (1.2%), dried beat pulp, flax seed, carob, dried apple, dried pumpkin, chicory extract, dried herbs (chamomile, rosemary, parsley) (0.3%), beta glucans, vitamin-mineral mixture. *Buckwheat is not a grain despite its name.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Start by mixing your new Kudo cold-pressed food with your dog’s old food with a 50/50 ratio (for 4 days). After the introduction period, feed your dog daily quantities according to the dog’s weight.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.