KUDO ADRIATIC FISH SENIOR/ LIGHT is a complete, well-balanced dry food intended for the nutrition of old dogs as well as overweight dogs. Owing to the cold press technology, without the addition of potatoes, artificial colours or aromas, this food is very easy to digest.
• Freshly caught fish from the Adriatic Sea is a real treasury of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, which are necessary for a healthy skin and shiny hair.
• A high content of fibres will slow down the passage of food through the digestive system, thus prolonging the feeling of satiety in dogs.
• Fish proteins and a low content of fats will be the right choice for old or obese dogs that have shown oversensitivity to other proteins of animal origin.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Crude protein 24%, Crude fat 11%, Crude fiber 3,2%, Crude ash 6,8%, Calcium 1,1%, Phosphorus 0,85%, Sodium 0,15%, Moisture max. 10%. Metabolizable energy: 3630 kcal/kg.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated Adriatic fish (30%), dried sweet potatoes, dried potatoes, Adriatic fish oil (10%), oat flakes (8%), corn flakes, dried pumpkin (2%), dried carrot (1,2%), flax seed, chicory extract, dried herbs, beta glucans, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin-mineral mixture.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.