KUDO ADRIATIC FISH MINI ADULT is a complete, well-balanced dry food for dogs of small breeds older than 12 months.
• It is extremely rich in essential Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and therefore makes a perfect choice for healthy skin and shiny, cared-for hair.
• The only source of animal proteins is the freshly caught fish from the Adriatic Sea, so this food is suitable for the nutrition of sensitive dogs that are prone to allergic reactions.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Crude protein 25%, Crude fat 14%, Crude fiber 3,4%, Crude ash 6,9%, Calcium 1,1%, Phosphorus 0,85%, Sodium 0,15%, Moisture max. 10%. Metabolizable energy: 3840 kcal/kg.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated Adriatic fish (34%), dried sweet potatoes, dried potatoes, Adriatic fish oil (14%), oat flakes (8%), corn flakes, dried pumpkin (2%), dried carrot (1,2%), flax seed, chicory extract, dried herbs, beta glucans, vitamin-mineral mixture.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.