KUDO ADRIATIC FISH ADULT MEDIUM & MAXI is a complete, fully balanced dry food for adult dogs of medium-sized and large breeds.
• Owing to a large amount of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, this food makes a perfect choice for dogs that are prone to skin problems and allergic reaction.
• A high percentage of fibres ensures better digestion, while the cold press technology preserves all nutritious ingredients and gives prominence to the tastes that dogs adore.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Crude protein 24%, Crude fat 14%, Crude fiber 3,2%, Crude ash 6,7%, Calcium 1,1%, Phosphorus 0,85%, Sodium 0,15%, Moisture max. 10%. Metabolizable energy: 3840 kcal/kg.
RAW MATERIALS: dehydrated Adriatic fish (31%), dried sweet potatoes, dried potatoes, Adriatic fish oil (14%), oat flakes (8%), corn flakes, dried pumpkin (2%), dried carrot (1,2%), flax seed, chicory extract, dried herbs, beta glucans, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin-mineral mixture.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point; your dog might need more or less food depending on age, activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after some time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.